Build your future as you build the world
Our renowned Civil Engineering Technology program prepares you to be a dynamic participant in the design and creation of our built environment where humans live. This ranges from the metropolitan infrastructure of bridges, airports and harbors to the neighborhood design of water supply systems, sewage disposal, residential layout and areas such as water management, the resource issue of the 21st century.
Your studies will be grounded in the skills and knowledge that are most important to employers. They include: advanced computer software packages, new developments in highway design and building information modeling; Geographic Information Systems (GIS); municipal and building design; construction inspection, supervision and management; and field skills in surveying, as well as soils and materials testing.
Careers in CIvil Technology
After getting diploma in Civil Technology you can get good jobs not only in Pakistan but all over the world.
Some of the job opportunities are:
- Construction companies in Gulf countries like Saudia Arabia, and UAE
- FWO, DHA, Bahria Town and other renowned real estate organizations
- Irrigation Department, Civil Aviation, Railways, Tunnel Engineering
- National Highways Authority (NHA) and other highways authorities
- Public health Department and Water Management
- Education Instructor in different technical institutions
- And many more fields in all over the world